Wednesday 3 October 2012

"A success is a journey not a destination"


Hello techies, Welcome to my Professional diary..!

I am a Network Engineer and a big admirer of Technology. This blog is a place for me to share my computer network knowledge to all those who love it. My topics will be versatile especially regarding the Cisco, Juniper and Microsoft technologies. I will keep everything related to computer networking as best as I can.

Let me start  with an Indian Vedic hymn:

"na chorahaaryaM na cha raajahaaryaM
na bhraatRubhaajyaM na cha bhaarakaari |
 vyaye kRute vardhata eva nityaM
vidyaadhanaM sarvadhanapradhaanam "
 
[Not stolen by thieves, not seized by kings,
not divided amongst brothers, not heavy to carry.
The more you spend, the more it flourishes always -
The wealth of knowledge is the most important among all kinds of wealth.]

I believe in sharing knowledge unconditionally. 

I hope this blog will be helpful & I really wish to hear from you. You can reach me at yadhutony@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment